It was a long weekend. I decided to plan a date night getaway with my boyfriend. I wanted to do something cute, because I may not have time in the future to have cute trips with a person I enjoy my time with. I settled in a nice quaint area in Pennsylvania called Peddler’s Village. I do not know alot about the area, however there are numerous antique stores and very nice dining options. For this date night I dressed up a more than I usually do. The next day we both went to his university he graduated from for a festival in the area and the weather was hot.
The makeup look for my date night I stayed with lighter coverage but still kept it heavier compared to the look I created for the festival trip. The fact is the weather was hot, no matter what my makeup will melt off. With that fact I kept to light coverage. The product that worked best for me was a tinted moisturizer and to up the coverage I incorporated a setting powder in my skintone.
- The tinted moisturizer I used was the Neutrogena Boost Hydrating Tint
- It’s lightweight, easy to apply, and meet my needs for something affordable and simple
- Now if you want a higher end tinted moisturizer/bbcream I suggest Dr Jart brand for light coverage.
Date Night Makeup
The makeup items are the products that I used on my face. Here is a list:
- Mannymua palette by MakeupGeek
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte palette
- Neutrogena Hydrating Boost Tint
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting palette
- Le Duo Contour Stick, Lancome
- Anastasia B Liquid Lipstick in Dolce
- NYX Faux White Liner in Periwinkle
Festival Trip Makup
I only applied my Nars concealor to my under eyes and used the excess to cover any redness using Real Technique Sponge. Then I set the makeup with Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder by Clinique. Rest of makeup:
- Makeup Forever Artist Shadow 1
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Obsession
- NYX Faux White Liner in Baby Powder
- Too Faced Queen Sized Mascara
- Sephora Collection Fine Line Liner